You’re Fired By Paul Begala
- Narrated by: Paul Begala
- Length: 9 hrs
- Release date: 08-04-20
You’re Fired AudioBook Summary
“You’re fired!” Donald Trump became famous bellowing those words in a make-believe boardroom. In November, tens of millions of Americans want to yell it right back at him. Yet Trump has seemed to almost defy the laws of political physics. Paul Begala, one of America’s greatest political talents, lays out the strategy that will defeat him and send him and his industrial-strength spray-on-tan machine back to Mar-a-Lago.
In You’re Fired, Paul Begala tells us how Trump uses division to distract from the actual reality of his record. Distraction, he argues, is Trump’s superpower. And this book is Kryptonite. In it, the man who helped elect Bill Clinton and reelect Barack Obama details:
- The special weapons and tactics needed in the unconventional war against this most unconventional politician
- How to drive a wedge – or, rather, a pickup truck – between Trump and many of his supporters, especially blue-collar workers and farmers
- Where the votes to defeat Trump will come from and how the Rising American Electorate can catch Trump flat-footed
- How Democrats can run on issues ranging from coronavirus and health care to the economy, as well as climate change and Trump’s long-term plan to dominate the federal judiciary
- There is one chapter called simply, “This Chapter Will Beat Trump”. Find out why Begala is so confident and what issue he says will sink the Trumptanic
Full of memorable advice and Begala’s trademark wit, You’re Fired focuses on the lessons we can learn from the party’s successes and failures – and the crucial tools Democrats need to beat Trump.
File Size: 240.32 MB