- Narrated by: Jim Frangione
- Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 03-22-22
You, Happier AudioBook Summary
Number one New York Times best-selling author Dr. Daniel Amen reveals the seven neuroscience secrets to becoming more than 30 percent happier in just 30 days – regardless of your age, upbringing, genetics, or current situation.
Happiness is a brain function. With a healthier brain always comes a happier life.
After studying more than 200,000 brain scans of people from 155 countries, Dr. Amen has discovered five primary brain types and seven neuroscience secrets that influence happiness. In You, Happier, he explains them and offers practical science-based strategies for optimizing your happiness.
Dr. Amen will teach you how to:
- Discover your brain type based on your personality and create happiness strategies best suited to you;
- Improve your overall brain health to consistently enhance your mood;
- Protect your happiness by distancing yourself from the “noise” in your head;
- And make seven simple decisions and ask seven daily questions to enhance your happiness.
Creating consistent happiness is a daily journey. In You, Happier, Dr. Amen walks you through neuroscience-based habits, rituals, and choices that will boost your mood and help you live each day with clearly defined values, purpose, and goals.