You Can If You Think You Can By Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Narrated by: John Bedford Lloyd, Katheryn Allen Berlandi – introduction
- Length: 10 hrs and 47 mins
- Release date: 03-08-22
You Can If You Think You Can AudioBook Summary
Norman Vincent Peale, the author of the international best seller The Power of Positive Thinking – which has had an unprecedented influence on millions of people throughout the world – shares his inspirational classic that shows you how to develop the vital knowledge of inner power to carry you over every obstacle.
When you have a problem – no matter how baffling, difficult, or discouraging it may be – there is one basic principle to remember and apply, according to Dr. Peale: persistence through perception.
He shows how you, too, can make the impossible possible by learning how to:
- Motivate yourself.
- Believe in yourself and have confidence.
- Forget your fears.
- Make miracles happen.
- Avoid thoughts of failure.
- Draw on the resources in your mind.
- Ease up and have a sense of humor.
- Get on top of things and stay there.
These dramatic, heartwarming stories in You Can If You Think You Can show how men and women – of all ages and all walks of life – transformed their lives and careers by following Dr. Peale’s philosophy of positive thinking.