You Can Change Other People By Peter Bregman, Howie Jacobson PhD
- Narrated by: Peter Bregman
- Length: 4 hrs and 59 mins
- Release date: 09-28-21
You Can Change Other People AudioBook Summary
Discover how to change the lives of the people around you
In You Can Change Other People, the world’s number-one executive coach, Peter Bregman, and Howie Jacobson, PhD, share the Four Steps to help the people around you make positive change – even if they’ve been stuck for years.
The authors rely on over 50 years of collective professional experience to show you exactly what to say to influence those around you for the better. Changing the way you talk will stop you from being perceived as a critic, and turn you into a welcomed and effective ally. You’ll learn how to:
- Disarm their defensiveness and increase their confidence to act
- Turn people’s biggest problems into even bigger opportunities
- Ensure accountability and follow through without making them dependent on you
No one wants to be changed, but change and personal growth are critical to success, and more importantly, to a fulfilled life. You Can Change Other People is a must-listen for those who want to improve their impact with coworkers, family members, and everyone in between.