Work, Your Way By Lisa Hufford
- Narrated by: Lisa Hufford
- Length: 5 hrs and 59 mins
- Release date: 08-03-21
Work, Your Way AudioBook Summary
Build your successful consultant life doing the work you love, on your terms utilizing the practical tips, inspiration, and straightforward advice from recognized new world of work visionary and thought leader Lisa Hufford.
Professionals want freedom and flexibility in the work they do, and they have more options than ever before to create the work and life they want on their own terms. They want to make work fit their lives – not the other way around.
Lisa’s promise is that consulting is a viable alternative to traditional full-time employment, and you have everything you need to make it happen.
Equal parts actionable and inspirational, this is the definitive guide for beginner and experienced consultants. Lisa teaches listeners how to successfully step off the corporate career ladder and transition to doing the work they love, on their terms. Grounded in Lisa’s experience trading a high-powered corporate career for the freedom and flexibility of consulting, building an award-winning consultancy, and helping thousands of professionals make the same switch, this book enables professionals to redesign their lives and create opportunity in the future of work.
This audiobook will enable listeners to:
- Understand the current future of work landscape, what consulting is, why people choose it, and assess whether it’s for them.
- Build their foundation by defining their personal brand, identifying the work they love to do and their ideal client, and learning the art of the rate.
- Create their flywheel by landing a contract, setting themselves up for success, delivering excellence, and taking time to reflect and refresh.
Listeners who follow these practical, simple steps will learn how to discover their personal brand, identify the work they love to do right now, explore how to do more of that work, and ultimately, create a life with meaning and purpose.