- Narrated by: Dr Tracey Marks
- Length: 9 hrs and 52 mins
- Release date: 08-18-22
Why Am I So Anxious? By Dr Tracey Marks AudioBook Summary
A practical guide from respected therapist and popular YouTube star Dr Tracey Marks that will help listeners recognize the common signs and symptoms of anxiety and anxiety-related mood disorders, and then help them develop coping skills using self-guided solutions or help them decide on other treatment options.
Take control of your anxiety and take back your life!
Anxiety seems to be everywhere in today’s world. But how do you know if you’re experiencing anxiety, or something else? And what can you do to fix it? Renowned therapist and YouTube star Dr Tracey Marks is known for her friendly, relatable style that helps followers of her YouTube channel recognise what’s bothering them and then guides them to practical solutions that will help them manage their mental health issues. In Why Am I So Anxious?, Dr Marks’ will help you understand many of the most common sources of anxiety, help you identify what type of anxiety you may be experiencing and give you helpful insight on how you can self-manage your anxiety before deciding if additional treatment options are the best choice. You don’t need to let anxiety control your life!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Detailed explanations for many of the most common anxiety disorders people struggle with in today’s times, all written in Dr Marks’ soothing and relatable style
- Tips for managing mild to moderate anxiety, with recommendations that go beyond just therapy and medication and help listeners decide what treatment option is best for them
- Helpful guidance for recognising and preventing situations where anxiety may be triggered
- Simple exercises that will help listeners recognise their symptoms and triggers so they can better manage their anxiety