Vaccines for Dummies By Megan Coffee MD PhD, Sharon Perkins RN
- Narrated by: Emily Durante
- Length: 9 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 08-31-21
Vaccines for Dummies AudioBook Summary
All the vax facts in one trustworthy rundown.
Getting a shot is a lot easier than getting sick, but what exactly are we putting in our bodies, and how did it all get started? Vaccines for Dummies is the simple way to clear up the confusion. Packed with the latest facts on how vaccines can conquer an army of diseases, including COVID-19, this book can help you navigate the vaccination maze. It also uncovers the reasons why vaccine hesitancy contributes to disease outbreaks. You’ll find it easy to make big vaccine decisions with the help of this easy-to-understand guide.
- Get up to date on the latest science on vaccine safety and efficacy
- Learn how vaccines prevent diseases like polio and measles
- Prepare for the potential side effects of vaccines
- Review the childhood vaccine schedule and catch up if you’re behind