Understanding Other People By Beverly D. Flaxington
- Narrated by: Beverly D. Flaxington, Mike Slemmer
- Length: 2 hrs and 53 mins
- Release date: 06-22-12
Understanding Other People AudioBook Summary
Find out why book reviewers have said: “Everyone on planet earth should get this book.”
Listen, and you will find the tips and insights you need to:
- Understand what people are really saying when they talk to you;
- Deal effectively with difficult people in your life;
- Come across confidently in interviews;
- Lead high performing teams;
- Work effectively with almost anyone;
- Take charge of your own actions and reactions; and
- Finally, understand other people!
Winner of the gold award by Readers Favorite for best book on relationships.
File Size: 79.33 MB