Think Like Amazon By John Rossman
- Narrated by: Jeff Cummings, John Rossman
- Length: 9 hrs and 10 mins
- Release date: 05-07-19
Think Like Amazon AudioBook Summary
The former Amazon executive who launched and scaled Amazon Marketplace delivers the ultimate playbook on how to “think like Amazon” and succeed in the digital age.
“What would Jeff do?” Since leaving Amazon to advise start-ups and corporations, John Rossman has been asked this question countless times by executives who want to know “the secret” behind Amazon’s historic success. In this step-by-step guide, he provides 50½ answers drawn from his experience as an Amazon executive – and shows today’s business leaders how to think like Amazon, strategize like Bezos, and beat the competition like nobody’s business. Learn how to:
- Move forward to get back to Day 1 – and change the status quo.
- Become a platform company – with the right platform strategy.
- Create customer obsession – and grant your customers superpowers.
- Experiment, fail, rinse, and repeat.
- Decentralize your way to digital greatness.
- Master the magic of small autonomous teams.
- Avoid the trap of past positions.
- Make better and faster decisions.
- Use metrics to create a culture of accountability and innovation
- Use AI and the Internet of Things to reinvent customer experiences.
In addition to these targeted strategies, you’ll receive a rare inside glimpse into how Jeff Bezos and Amazon take a remarkably consistent approach to innovate, explore new markets, and spark new growth. You’ll understand the unique mindset and inner workings that drive Amazon’s operational excellence, from its ground-up approach to new digital markets to its out-of-the-box attitudes on innovation. Along the way, you’ll learn specific game-changing strategies that made Amazon stand out in a crowded digital world. These include actionable ideas that you can use to transform your culture, expand your business into digital, and become the kind of platform company that customers obsess over. Rossman also offers invaluable insights into the latest technologies, e-commerce marketing, online culture, and IoT disruptions that only an Amazon insider would know.
File Size: 499.97 MB