- Narrated by: Doug Evans, Johnathan Todd Ross, Kathryn Carroll
- Length: 4 hrs and 34 mins
- Release date: 29-12-20
The Sprout Book AudioBook Summary
The audiobook about the power of sprouts as an ultra-food for health, weight loss, and optimum nutrition by Doug Evans, the cofounder of Organic Avenue and the founder of Juicero.
The Sprout Book is a transformative plan to empower listeners to embark on a plant-based way of eating that’s low-cost and accessible. With a foreword by Joel Fuhrman, MD, this book introduces sprouts, one of the most nutritious sustainable foods on earth, by adding a few dishes to a diet and then shifting into a raw, whole foods plant-based diet.
Among the mind-blowing nutritional qualities of sprouts:
- They have 20-30 times the nutrients of other vegetables and 100 times those of meat
- They pack cancer-fighting properties and help to protect us from cardiovascular disease and environmental pollutants
- They aid in digestion
- They are a simple way to grow your own vegetables and compatible with all diets
The 40 recipes inside feature sprouts on top of raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, spices, sea vegetables, and top-quality cold-pressed vegetable oils for the healthiest diet possible. The Sprout Book includes informative interviews with leaders in functional medicine and nutrition. Use it to change your diet and super-charge your health!
File Size: 124.4 MB