The Science and Practice of Humility By Jason Gregory
- Narrated by: Michael Ellick
- Length: 5 hrs and 45 mins
- Release date: 09-06-22
The Science and Practice of Humility By Jason Gregory Audio Book Summary
Humility, being open and receptive to all experience, is the key to becoming one with the spontaneous patterns of the universe
- Integrates classic teachings of Hinduism and Buddhism with principles of quantum physics to reveal the science of the enlightened masters
- Reveals how we are each capable of shifting from the aggressive path of the warrior to the humble path of the sage
- Explains how the key to catching the current acceleration of conscious evolution is humility
From Krishna and Lao-tzu to Buddha and Jesus, each enlightened master discovered how being receptive to all experience was the key to becoming one with the universe and its spontaneous patterns of order and chaos. Revealing humility as the purest expression of this receptivity, Jason Gregory integrates classic teachings of Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and Hermeticism with principles from quantum physics to explain the science of humility as practiced by the ancient masters.
The author shows how, driven by fear, the human mind creates the ego. In its greedy and arrogant quest to protect the self and its desires, the ego forges the illusion of separation, weaving complex patterns of reality that shield us from our unity with all beings and result in attitudes of aggression, selfishness, and competition. He reveals how the iconic clash between this complex, aggressive “path of the warrior” and the simple “path of the sage” is reflected in the polarized state of the modern world. Yet this state also reflects the accelerating wave of conscious evolution we are now experiencing. The key to catching this evolutionary wave is humility: the reversal of complexity into simplicity, the ancient science of mental alchemy that represents the Great Work of Eternity.