- Narrated by: Jean Alexander
- Length: 7 hrs and 28 mins
- Release date: 10-07-20
The Power of Memoir AudioBook Summary
A groundbreaking work for healing long-term emotional problems.
The Power of Memoir is a pioneering how-to book that provides a new step-by-step program to use memoir writing as a therapeutic process. By going through these steps, you’ll learn how to choose the significant milestones and turning points that make up a coherent story leading to a life-changing epiphany.
- Help uncover the secret stories that are the keys to healing
- Explore the dynamics and roles of dysfunctional families
- Heal old wounds, creating a better present and brighter future
Using many examples from her students and clients, the author shows how creative, well-planned, and carefully researched memoir writing can offer a process for sorting out the truth from lies and family myths.