- Narrated by: Sean Runnette
- Length: 6 hrs and 45 mins
- Release date: 03-29-22
The Physics of God AudioBook Summary
The explanations of transcendent phenomena given by saints, sages, and near-death experiencers—miracles, immortality, heaven, God, and transcendent awareness—are fully congruent with scientific discoveries in the fields of relativity, quantum physics, medicine, M-theory, neuroscience, and quantum biology.
The Physics of God describes the intersections of science and religion with colorful, easy-to-understand metaphors, making abstruse subjects within both science and religion easily accessible to the layman—no math, no dogma. This intriguing book:
- Pulls back the curtain on the light-show illusion we call matter.
- Connects string theory’s hidden brane worlds to religion’s transcendent heavens.
- Reveals the scientific secret of life and immortality: quantum biology’s startling discovery that the human body is continuously entangled.
- Demonstrates the miracle-making power of our minds to effect instantaneous physiological changes.