- Narrated by: Siim Land
- Length: 8 hrs and 21 mins
- Release date: 02-01-21
The Immunity Fix AudioBook Summary
The Immunity Fix is a comprehensive guide to how the immune system works and how different viruses and infections affect our health and offers strategies that have been shown to enhance the immune system.
It includes the most up-to-date scientific information about the most important factors related to staying healthy during viral outbreaks as well as in everyday life. There’s also practical tips and tools that improve stress resilience, speed of recovery, metabolic health, cardiovascular function, and quality of life.
Here are the topics discussed in the book:
- Lessons From Past Pandemics
- Fundamentals of the Immune System and Immunosenescence
- Immunity and Cancer: What’s the Link?
- Magnesium Deficiency and Immunodeficiencies
- How an Overactive Immune System Drives Chronic Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases
- COVID-19 and an Overactive Immune System
- Insulin Resistance and Immunity
- Balancing Our Omega 6/3 Ratio to Calm an Overactive Immune System
- Hot and Cold Therapy to Prime the Immune System
- Eating for a Healthy Immune System
- The Power of Nutrients and Nutraceuticals for Boosting Immunity
- Intermittent Fasting, Autophagy, and Immunosenescence
- Exercise and Immunity
- Sleep, Circadian Rhythms, and the Immune System
Compared to other books about the same topic, The Immunity Fix takes an objective view of the pros and cons of every known intervention and lays out the most research-backed protocols to follow.