The Case for Long-Term Value Investing By Jim Cullen
- Narrated by: John Bradford
- Length: 3 hrs and 10 mins
- Release date: 02-22-22
The Case for Long-Term Value Investing By Jim Cullen AudioBook Summary
Value investing moves in and out of favor, but the data doesn’t lie. It has always worked, and will continue to work – as long as investors apply a value discipline and invest for the long term.
In The Case for Long-Term Value Investing, experienced Wall Street pro Jim Cullen presents the eye-opening data that backs this up, explaining how investors can use the value approach for successful investing today, as well as sharing a wealth of fascinating stories from his time on the Street.
- The true principles of value investing
- Jim’s stock-picking method in detail
- Inspiring case studies of successful value investments
- How to apply the value discipline through practical strategies
The Case for Long-Term Value Investing also includes a concise history of the last 100 years of market history – showing just how crazy the market can be – with a review of bear markets, recessions, bubbles, melt-ups, interest rates, and much, much more.