- Narrated by: Adam Lofbomm
- Length: 7 hrs and 58 mins
- Release date: 08-18-20
The Better Brain Book AudioBook Summary
From the author of the number-one New York Times best seller Grain Brain and New York Times best seller Brain Maker….
Loss of memory is not a natural part of aging – and this book explains why.
Celebrated neurologist David Perlmutter reveals how everyday memory-loss – misplacing car keys, forgetting a name, losing concentration in meetings – is actually a warning sign of a distressed brain. Here he and Carol Colman offer a simple plan for repairing those problems, clarifying misconstrued connections between memory loss and aging, and regaining and maintaining mental clarity by offering the tools for:
- Building a better brain through nutrition, lifestyle changes, and brain workouts
- Coping with specific brain disorders such as stroke, vascular dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Understanding risk factors and individually tailoring a diet and supplementary program
File Size: 203.58 MB