Start Your Own Event Planning Business By The Staff of Entrepreneur Media Inc., Cheryl Kimball
- Narrated by: Lisa Flanagan
- Length: 5 hrs and 26 mins
- Release date: 10-30-18
Start Your Own Event Planning Business AudioBook Summary
Take your passion for event planning to the next level with in-the-trenches advice and tools you need to start, run, and grow a successful business. From writing a solid contract to finding reliable vendors, our experts help you identify your niche, teach you how to scout potential clients, evaluate the competition, market your business, and more.
Discover how to:
- Identify a niche and establish yourself within the industry
- Build a loyal customer base for large and small events
- Implement targeted strategies for planning commercial, political, civic, social events, and more
- Promote your business, events, and yourself with Pinterest, Instagram, and other social and Online marketing tools
- Develop proposals, vendor agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations and costs
- Keep within budget using money-saving tips and industry-tested ideas
Everything you need to make your event planning business a successful reality is right here – get the party started today!
File Size: 148.29 MB