- Narrated by: Rebekah Amber Clark
- Length: 4 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 12-23-16
Social Anxiety AudioBook Summary
Social anxiety affects almost 20 million Americans, many who find working a difficult and at times impossible task. The good news is that it is totally treatable with the right knowledge, which this guide will teach you!
Best-selling author Jennifer Alison brings you a simple, no-nonsense guide that will teach you how to start dealing with your social anxiety immediately.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn when you listen to this audiobook:
- Dealing with job interviews, meetings, and performance reviews
- Escape using safety behaviors and avoidance forever
- Fifteen ways to start healing today
- Asking for a raise and promotion, dealing with confrontation, phone conversations, dealing with difficult co-workers
- Stop over-thinking and over-analyzing!
And much more.
File Size: 116.68 MB