Smarter Tomorrow By Elizabeth R. Ricker
- Narrated by: Suehyla El-Attar, Elizabeth R. Ricker, Lindsey Loon-Ricker
- Length: 10 hrs and 53 mins
- Release date: 08-17-21
Smarter Tomorrow AudioBook Summary
What if you could upgrade your brain in 15 minutes a day? Let Elizabeth Ricker, an MIT and Harvard-trained brain researcher turned Silicon Valley technologist, show you how.
Join Ricker on a wild and edifying romp through the cutting-edge world of neuroscience and biohacking. You’ll encounter Olympic athletes, a game-show contestant, a memory marvel, a famous CEO, and scientists galore.
From Ricker’s decade-long quest, you will learn:
- The brain-based reason so many self-improvement projects fail…but how a little-known secret of Nobel Prize-winning scientists could finally unlock success
- Which four abilities – both cognitive and emotional – can predict success in work and relationships…and a new system for improving all four
- Which seven research-tested tools can supercharge mental performance. They range from low-tech (a surprising new mindset) to downright futuristic (an electrical device for at-home brain stimulation)
Best of all, you will learn to upgrade your brain with Ricker’s 20 customizable self-experiments and a sample 12-week schedule.