Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant | Robert T. Kiyosaki
Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant By Robert T. Kiyosaki
By: Robert T. Kiyosaki
Narrated by: Tim Wheeler
Length: 8 hrs and 48 mins
Release date: 10-12-12
Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant AudioBook Summary
Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and learn to become financially free. Have you ever asked yourself:
- Why do some investors make money with little risk while most other investors just break even?
- Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit their jobs and go on to build business empires?
- What does the shift from the Industrial Age to the Information Age mean to me and my family?
- How can I use this change to my best advantage and chart my path to financial freedom?
Cashflow Quadrant was written for you if you are ready to…
- Move beyond job security and begin to find your own world of financial freedom
- Make significant changes in your life
- Take control of your financial future
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.” (Robert Kiyosaki)
File Size: 138.99 MB