Rich Dad Poor Dad | Robert T. Kiyosaki | AudioBook Download
Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert T. Kiyosaki AudioBook Download
Length: 6 hrs and 9 mins
Publisher: Rich Dad on Brilliance Audio
Rich Dad Poor Dad AudioBook Summary
Rich Dad Poor Dad will….
- Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
- Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
- Define once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teach you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage. He is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education.
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.”
—Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad – The #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time!
“Rich Dad Poor Dad is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future.” (USA Today)
File Size: 170.07 MB