- Narrated by: Street Studios, West Studios, King Studios, DM Studios
- Length: 16 hrs and 41 mins
- Release date: 12-27-21
Rewire Your Brain AudioBook Summary
Do you know how to activate the brain’s natural neuroplasticity to achieve your goals?
Mastering your mind, body, and soul can rest the effects of stress, anxiety, and even the ego to achieve optimal health and desired success in anything you face.
In this incredible collection, Madeline Holden will show you how to use the secrets of science to activate the superpower of your mind in a few simple steps and achieve the goals you’ve always dreamed of.
Book One: Rewire Your Brain
- How to connect the brain and soul to gain mastery over emotional regulation
- Two brain detoxes to regain your attention for healthy living
- A list of advanced mindfulness and meditation techniques
Book Two: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Four Weeks
- Rewire your brain for success with simple life-changing exercises
- Easily tackle every obstacle life puts in your way with mindfulness strategies
- Overcome negative thinking, anxiety, depression, fear, and worry
Book Three: ADHD: Inside the Distracted Mind
- Wandering mind, the DMN and TPN mode, and how to switch
- Deep look into the ADHD brain in children and adults
- Brain exercises to improve focus and mental flexibility
Book Four: Healing After Loss
Inside this book, you will gain a new understanding of the stages of grief and how your recovery will improve with each passing phase.