- Narrated by: Steve Menasche
- Length: 12 hrs and 6 mins
- Release date: 31-08-21
Rethinking Teacher Supervision and Evaluation (Second Edition) AudioBook Summary
Teacher supervision and evaluation that emphasizes fairness, excellence, and achievement.
In this thoroughly revised and updated edition of his best-selling book, education expert Kim Marshall shows how to break away from the typical and often ineffective evaluation approaches in which principals use infrequent classroom visits or rely on standardized test scores to assess a teacher’s performance. Marshall proposes a broader framework for supervision and evaluation that enlists teachers in improving the performance of all students.
- Revised edition of the classic book on teacher supervision and evaluation
- Includes thoughts on iPad and iPhone aps for classroom observation
- Contains new thoughts on merit pay, a different approach to the test-score argument from Arne Duncan
This vital resource also includes extensive tools and advice for managing time as well as ideas for using supervision and evaluation practices to foster teacher professional development.