Proof of Spiritual Phenomena By Mona Sobhani
- Narrated by: Mona Sobhani
- Length: 7 hrs and 10 mins
- Release date: 09-06-22
Proof of Spiritual Phenomena By Mona Sobhani Audio Book Summary
• Shares data and meta-analysis from a large volume of extremely sophisticated experiments that provide proof for the existence of psi phenomena
• Explores evidence of past lives, intuitive knowing, and other spiritual phenomena
• Reveals the author’s own inexplicable experiences as well as her conversations with scientific colleagues, high-level experts, and government officials
Neuroscientist Mona Sobhani, Ph.D., details her transformation from diehard materialist to open-minded spiritual seeker and shares the extensive research she discovered on past lives, karma, and the complex interactions of mind and matter. She reveals her conversations about spirituality, consciousness, and anomalous occurrences with scientific colleagues as well as high-level experts and government officials, as she searched for proof of a meaningful cosmos. She discovered that psi research has been conducted on a grand scale for more than a century—by hundreds of scientists with hundreds of thousands of participants—and that there exists substantial evidence for the reality of psi. She examines meta-analyses of these experiments, such as that of the Ganzfield tests, which showed the odds against chance of 12 billion to 1—throwing our current scientific materialist paradigm into question.
Providing a deep dive into the literature of psychology, quantum physics, neuroscience, philosophy, and esoteric texts, Sobhani also explores the relationship between psi phenomena, the transcendence of space and time, and spirituality. Culminating with the author’s serious reckoning with one of the foundational principles of neuroscience—scientific materialism—this illuminating book shows that the mysteries of human experience go far beyond what the present scientific paradigm can comprehend and leaves open the possibility of a participatory, meaningful Universe.