New Managers By Paul Falcone
- Narrated by: John Behrens
- Series: The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Length: 3 hrs and 20 mins
- Release date: 03-01-22
New Managers By Paul Falcone AudioBook Summary
An accessible and practical playbook by leading HR expert Paul Falcone to cultivate your most vital resource: having the right people working hard for you.
Take the guesswork out of one of the most crucial elements for success—selecting the right people and managing and motivating them to success—using the wealth of knowledge contained within this ultimate desk reference.
Chock-full of wisdom and real-life scenarios on leadership, communication, and team building, this book covers topics ranging from basic to sophisticated, including:
- Identifying the best and brightest talent.
- Hiring for organizational compatibility.
- Addressing uncomfortable workplace situations.
- Creating an environment that motivates.
- Retaining restless top performers.
- Delegating in a way that develops your staff.
- And much, much more.
Ultimately, this practical playbook is for managers at all levels and is a single, indispensable resource that will help them hire more effectively, exercise healthy communication, and build great teams.