- Narrated by: Tim Andres Pabon
- Length: 6 hrs and 30 mins
- Release date: 10-11-22
Negotiating the Deal By Kerry Johnson MBA PhD AudioBook Summary
Negotiation is the fastest and most amount of money you will ever make.
In one hour, you could make thousands or even millions of dollars. Yet you often negotiate from a position of weakness, ending up with unfavorable outcomes. This happens because you don’t have the necessary skills to make better deals.
You continually negotiate every day in everything you do. You bargain activities, vacation time, work duties, and even child care. Yet you probably have never had a course in how to negotiate effectively.
Everything is negotiable. Most of us just accept the price offered or the deal advertised. Often, we are afraid of negotiating because we think it will strain or kill relationships. But negotiation doesn’t have to be a win-loss game. You can strike a deal good for everyone. The skill lies in negotiating in a way that relationships can be built, developed and maintained. This is the first book ever written on how to combine negotiation with psychology to get the outcome you want.
What you will learn from this book:
- How billionaires negotiate
- How to bracket the seller to the price you want
- How to avoid making the first offer
- How to save lost sales and increase commissions
- Higher Authority—How to keep yours and take away theirs
- How to motivate decisions with time pressure, competition and decreasing value of concessions