Muscle for Life By Michael Matthews
- Narrated by: Chris Henry Coffey, Michael Matthews
- Length: 7 hrs and 48 mins
- Release date: 01-11-22
Muscle for Life AudioBook Summary
Imagine watching pounds of fat melt away without ever feeling like you’re on a diet. Imagine adding lean muscle to all the right places by doing just a few workouts per week that make you strong. And imagine realizing that your health and fitness goals – even the ones you’ve all but given up on – are finally within your reach. Muscle for Life will show you how.
From the best-selling fitness author of Bigger Leaner Stronger and The Shredded Chef, Muscle for Life reveals a science-based blueprint for eating and exercising that anyone can follow at any age and fitness level. Based on time-proven principles produced by decades of hands-on experience and thousands of hours of scientific research, Muscle for Life will give you a plan for transforming your body faster than you ever thought possible, including:
- Conquering the “mental game” of fitness. Learn to hack your habits, willpower, and mindset so your fitness regimen feels like it’s on autopilot.
- Harnessing the science of “flexible dieting”. A whole new paradigm for eating that empowers you to forever break free of fad dieting, crash dieting, and yo-yo dieting.
- Unlocking the power of strength training. The “secret” to optimizing your body composition, which is far more important for your health and image than your body weight.
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a lifestyle change, a lifelong athlete looking to reach the next level, or somewhere in between, Muscle for Life will show you how to look, feel, and perform your best. And frankly, it may be the last fitness book you’ll ever need to listen to.