- Narrated by: Tim Lundeen
- Length: 9 hrs and 41 mins
- Release date: 07-21-21
Infiltrated AudioBook Summary
What every American needs to know about the war on free enterprise – and freedom itself
America: Be warned.
A new wave of financial reformers has infiltrated our public institutions at both the state and national levels. A growing army of self-proclaimed activists, philanthropists, and politicians has infiltrated not only the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but the FDIC, the Treasury, and other regulatory agencies. This explosive new book from New York Times best-selling author Jay W. Richards reveals the shocking truth about:
- The latest financial regulations – what every consumer and businessperson needs to know
- The Dodd-Frank Reform Act – how it targets the wrong people and problems
- Elizabeth Warren and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – what they’re really up to
- Consumer credit and debt – why we need to stop blaming the banks
- The war against free enterprise – what you can do to fight back
This startling account walks you through America’s government and financial industry from the inside out – exposing the surprising history, the colorful characters, and the earthshaking events that got us where we are today.