- Narrated by: Kadie Austen
- Length: 7 hrs and 4 mins
- Release date: 07-19-21
How to License Your Million Dollar Idea AudioBook Summary
The classic guide to cashing in on your million-dollar idea
Whether you’ve invented a great new product or have an idea for an app, an online business, or a reality show, How to License Your Million Dollar Idea delivers the information you need to snag a great licensing deal.
Now, in its third edition, this book has become the go-to source for budding inventors and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and want to cash in on them without putting themselves in financial risk. Licensing is the way to make that happen, and this book explains exactly how it’s done.
You’ll get tested advice on how to protect your ideas and find a licensee for new products, apps, TV game shows, websites, software, and more.
- Teaches you how to develop your creative thinking skills and objectively evaluate your ideas
- Explains how to protect your new idea with or without patents and copyrights
- Directs you in finding the perfect person at the right company and on how to prepare a presentation that gets you to a “yes”
- Reviews sample licensing contracts to help you understand what your creativity and achievement entitles you to.