- Narrated by: Chris Monteiro
- Length: 13 hrs and 39 mins
- Release date: 09-06-22
Homebrewing for Dummies, 3rd Edition By Marty Nachel Audio Book Summary
Thinking of brewing your own beer or want to know how it’s done? Homebrewing For Dummies is for you. If you’re ready to take a crack at making your own brew, you’ll need this guide to the supplies, ingredients, and process of crafting the perfect beer. Follow our recipes for lager, porter, stout, and other brew types—or invent your own.
This new edition keeps pace with the exciting world of small-batch beer, introducing you to new flavors and varieties that are popular on the microbrew circuit. We’ve also got the details on the latest at-home brewing equipment, software and apps, and resources you can tap (get it?) to make a better beer. You can also make your own hard seltzers, flavored malt beverages, and juice drinks with this handy how-to.
- Get recipes and instructions for brewing lagers, porters, and other beers at home
- Enhance the quality of your small-batch brews and make your operations more eco friendly
- Enter homebrewing competitions
- Discover new gadgets, apps, and resources that can make home brewing even easier
Homebrewing For Dummies is for anyone looking for a fun and easy-to-use guide to the exciting, rewarding, and refreshing hobby of beer brewing.