- Narrated by: York Whitaker
- Length: 7 hrs and 32 mins
- Release date: 02-15-22
Home Buying 101 AudioBook Summary
Learn all the ins and outs of buying a home and give yourself an advantage in the real estate game with this essential house-buying guidebook.
Buying a first home can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. Will you qualify for a mortgage? Is your dream home achievable? How do you make sure your offer will beat others? Don’t worry – now you can arm yourself with the information you need to know before you begin the hunt!
In Home Buying 101, you will learn all the skills you need to find the right house at the right price, with financing that fits your budget. Full of nuts-and-bolts advice and organized in an easy-to-digest format, this book will teach you all the basics of:
- Deciding the right time to buy
- Getting your finances in order
- Choosing a realtor – or going solo
- Assessing neighborhood/comps
- Deciphering the MLS/reading the listings for clues
- Buyers’ vs. sellers’ markets
- Types of mortgage loans
- Property insurance
- Making a smart offer
With the help of this guide, you’ll learn how to find the house of your dreams at a price you can afford!