Hire with Your Head (4th Edition) By Lou Adler
- Narrated by: Stephen Bowlby
- Length: 9 hrs and 56 mins
- Release date: 10-12-21
Hire with Your Head (4th Edition) AudioBook Summary
In the newly revised fourth edition of Hire with Your Head: Using Performance-Based Hiring to Build Outstanding Diverse Teams, influential recruiting and hiring expert Lou Adler delivers a practical guide to consistently identifying and hiring the best people and scaling that process throughout your company.
This book will help you address your hiring and recruitment issues, not just by making you more efficient, but also by reforming your entire process to align with how top talent actually look for new jobs, compare offers, and select opportunities. You’ll discover:
- What it takes to ensure more win-win hiring outcomes by hiring for the anniversary date rather than the start date
- How to use a “High Tech, High Touch” approach to raise the talent bar
- How to expand the talent pool to include more outstanding, high potential, and diverse talent by defining work as a series of key performance objectives
Perfect for hiring managers, recruiters, and HR and business leaders, Hire with Your Head is a must-have resource for anyone seeking to improve their ability to find, attract, and retain the top talent the world has to offer.