Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain By Bradley Bale MD
- Narrated by: Jim Meskimen
- Length: 11 hrs and 57 mins
- Release date: 03-15-22
Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain By Bradley Bale MD AudioBook Summary
Boost your cardiovascular health, optimize your mental strength, and prevent and reverse arterial disease with this personalized plan from the founders of the renowned Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention Center.
Every 40 seconds, someone in the US suffers a heart attack or stroke, and every 65 seconds someone develops dementia. The culprit is cardiovascular disease – and rates are soaring in younger, seemingly healthy people. World-renowned cardiovascular specialists Bradley Bale, MD, and Amy Doneen, DNP, have pioneered a lifesaving method to prevent these devastating events – and reverse the disease that causes them.
The BaleDoneen Method transcends the medical silos of cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, and others with a holistic approach designed to protect and optimize the health of the heart, brain, and other vital organs, as well as the blood vessels that supply them. Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain presents a unique, comprehensive program to prevent chronic diseases and memory loss in people of all ages regardless of their body type, medical history, or genes. Offering a roadmap to lifelong arterial wellness, it includes:
- Precision medical methods to prevent diseases of aging
- The best and worst supplements and foods for your heart
- Ten lifestyle moves that lower dementia risk by 35 percent
- Information about genes that raise cardiovascular risk as much as smoking
- The top 10 heart attack prevention tips for women