- Narrated by: Wayne Campbell
- Length: 3 hrs and 45 mins
- Release date: 07-27-21
Have Serious Fun AudioBook Summary
After hearing the words no one wants to hear – “you have cancer” – Jim Burns set out to articulate the most important principles for a life well lived and now shares them with you as a collection of essential truths for a healthy, balanced, and successful life.
What’s truly important for leading a life well lived? After being diagnosed with cancer and facing his mortality, prolific author and family-life expert Jim Burns learned what it really means to live a meaningful life from the perspective and practical wisdom only gained from facing death. Now cancer free, those same life-changing lessons continue to guide and enrich Jim’s faith, work, and relationships in immeasurable ways. With his conversational style and heartwarming and entertaining stories, Jim brilliantly distills that hard-earned wisdom into 13 simple yet powerful life principles you can put into practice today.
Jim will help you learn how to:
- Break the cycle of being overcommitted and underconnected once and for all
- Make family the priority you want it to be with an action plan that will nurture your closest relationships
- Embrace the discomfort of discipline and avoid the pain of regret
- Incorporate the vital element of fun in your life for connection and relief in even the toughest times
- Train your mind in reflexive gratitude to rise above negative circumstances.
Don’t wait any longer. Let these principles guide you into deeper joy, more purpose, and better connection – and start truly living today.