- Narrated by: Ed Miliband
- Length: 9 hrs and 58 mins
- Release date: 06-03-21
Go Big AudioBook Summary
Includes Bonus Chapter: ‘In Conversation with Geoff Lloyd’
Good news: the solutions to our problems already exist.
Great news: a once-in-a-generation appetite for change means we can make them happen.
- How do we provide enough affordable housing for everyone?
- How do we rein in the power of Big Tech?
- How can we rebuild our broken politics? How do we tackle the climate crisis?
- How do we really give people back control?
For the past four years, Ed Miliband has been discovering and interviewing brilliant people all around the world who are successfully tackling these problems, transforming communities and pioneering global movements. From a citizens’ assembly in Mongolia to the UK’s largest walking and cycling network in Greater Manchester, from flexible working in Finland to the campaign for the first halal Nando’s in Cardiff, Go Big draws on the most imaginative and ambitious of these ideas to provide a vision for how to remake society.