Football for Dummies 6th Edition By Howie Long, John Czarnecki
- Narrated by: Barry Abrams
- Length: 13 hrs and 50 mins
- Release date: 07-28-20
Football for Dummies 6th Edition AudioBook Summary
New stadiums have been built, new stars have been born, and records have been broken since the last edition of Football for Dummies. This new edition is the fan’s ultimate, up-to-date guide to all things pigskin. Perfect for new and veteran fans of the sport alike, it covers everything you need to be the most knowledgeable spectator in the stadium.
With deep explanations of every position, analysis of offense and defense, and detailed strategies for play, football legend Howie Long and established analyst John Czarnecki present the nuts and bolts of football for fans of all ages and experiences.
- Tackle football basics and enjoy America’s favorite sport
- Grasp the rules and regulations, positions, plays, and penalties
- Appreciate the different aspects of the game at the professional and college levels
- Learn about the latest NFL stadium technologies
Football For Dummies has something to offer fans of all ages, from peewees to the pros and everything between.
File Size: 760.34 MB