Financial Security for Dummies By Eric Tyson MBA
- Narrated by: Steve Menasche
- Length: 12 hrs and 44 mins
- Release date: 12-21-21
Financial Security for Dummies AudioBook Summary
Crisis is inevitable – but it doesn’t have to torpedo your finances! Financial Security for Dummies offers advice to help you prep your finances for the next economic downturn, personal setback, pandemic, plague of locusts – or anything else life throws your way. This book contains the historical perspective and up-to-date info you’ll need to navigate a wide range of personal financial challenges.
Not only will you create a plan to keep your family’s finances afloat during turbulent times, but you’ll also be liberated from the pressure to “keep up with the Joneses” so you can make smarter financial decisions, starting today. This book will help you:
- Gain an understanding of how unforeseen personal or global events could affect your financial life.
- Learn strategies for protecting your assets when emergencies occur.
- Build a survival plan for protecting yourself with broader safety nets, better money decisions, and financial literacy.
Whether you want to reduce your stress surrounding your financial goals or take advantage of financial opportunities crises create, Financial Security for Dummies will equip you to navigate financial challenges and achieve peace of mind.