Erasing America | James S. Robbins
Erasing America By James S. Robbins
Narrated by: John McLain
Length: 8 hrs and 20 mins
Release date: 08-21-18
Erasing America AudioBook Summary
Remember America? There may come a time when no one will.
In Erasing America: Destroying Our Future by Erasing Our Past, James Robbins reveals that the radical left controls education, the media, and the Democratic Party…and they seek to demean, demolish, and relentlessly attack America’s past in order to control America’s present.
This toxic movement has already brainwashed an entire generation and is rapidly changing the cultural, historical, and spiritual bonds of our nation. American exceptionalism, history, and patriotism are a magnificent legacy, Robbins warns, but to pass it on to our children, we must view the past with understanding, the present with gratitude, and the future with hope.
Wondering if it’s really that bad? Here are some facts you’ll learn in Erasing America:
- At Yale, residential Calhoun College is being renamed after students complained about the pro-slavery sentiments of John C. Calhoun.
- In Massachusetts, Simmons College claims saying “God bless you” is an “Islamophobic microaggression”.
- In Virginia, school districts seek to ban To Kill a Mockingbird and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn because parents complained about the racial slurs in the books.
- Across the country, Christmas songs and movies are labeled as racist and sexist – and banned.
- In California, a San Francisco school district wants to rename George Washington High School because our first president owned slaves.
- In Arkansas, a monument engraved with the 10 Commandments was smashed to smithereens by a protester in a Dodge Dart.
- And in parks and squares across the South, statues of confederate generals and soldiers are disappearing.
Robbins wants you to understand the critical situation in America and to use Erasing America to equip your fellow Americans against this leftist propaganda – before it’s too late!
File Size: 204.55 MB