Epigenetics Explained By Frank Brown
- Narrated by: Eleanor Webb, D. Wolf
- Length: 9 hrs and 52 mins
- Release date: 29-12-20
Epigenetics Explained AudioBook Summary
You are about to develop a comprehensive understanding of the concept of epigenetics, its place in modern-day medicine and health optimization, and why it is literally changing how we approach the treatment of various health problems!
Modern research has now confirmed that the behavior of your genes doesn’t always depend on their DNA sequence, but also on factors referred to epigenetics, and that changes in these factors can play a critical role in disease, life structures, behavior, and all aspects of life.
And that’s not all; research also shows that therapies based on these factors have proven effective in reversing some conditions, boosting the immune system, optimizing psychology, and human adaptation. Epigenetics have thus taken the center stage in understanding human biology at a deeper level, life, and evolution.
But what are epigenetics, and how to they work?
How does the environment affect them, and how is this “remembered” in the body?
How does epigenetic therapy work? What does it treat? Isn’t it risky?
What is the relationship between epigenetics and the human psychology?
How can we benefit from the discovery and understanding of epigenetics?
If you have these and other related questions, this two-in-one audiobook is for you, so keep reading.
Here is a bit of what you’ll learn from this two in one audiobook:
- What epigenetics are, why they’re important, and how they work
- How epigenetics relate with our experiences
- How cells divide, and how genes control the growth and division of cells
- The difference between the DNA, gene, and chromosomes
- The existing evidence of epigenetic changes, including in transgenerational epigenetic inheritance
- The ins and outs of epigenetics mechanisms
- The types of epigenetic therapies available today, including their risks, benefits, and research on them
- The effect of epigenetic control in transcriptional regulation in pluripotency and early differentiation, DNA methylation and demethylation, nucleosome remodeling, and chromatin looping
- How epigenetics work at the molecular level and the effect of DNA damage in epigenetic change
- The functions of epigenetics, and how they boost mindfulness training, healthy eating, and exercise
- How epigenetic therapy and modifications affects diabetic retinopathy, emotional disorders, cardiac dysfunction, cancer and schizophrenia, mesothelioma, and many more
- How epigenetic modifications are used in understanding plant and animal evolution
- How epigenetic mechanisms are used in understanding human adaptation, boosting memory formation, growth, and reinforcing infant neurobehavior.
- The role of epigenetic mechanisms in maternal care
- The role of environmental chemicals in epigenetics
- How epigenetics are involved in neurodegenerative diseases, drug formation, human development, the development of Hox genes, and many more
- The role of environmental exposures in pathophysiology of IPF
- Modulation of epigenetic marks by environmental exposures
- And so much more!
File Size: 248.54 MB