Egyptian Pyramids Revisited By Moustafa Gadalla
- Narrated by: Susie Hennessy
- Length: 3 hrs and 46 mins
- Release date: 08-12-19
Egyptian Pyramids Revisited AudioBook Summary
A complete audio handbook about the pyramids of Ancient Egypt during the Pyramid Age. It contains: the locations and dimensions of interiors and exteriors of the pyramids; the history and builders of the pyramids; theories of construction; theories on their purpose and function; the sacred geometry that was incorporated into the design of the pyramids; and much, much more.
This Expanded Edition of the book consists of seven parts with a total of 18 chapters.
Part I: Overview consists of two chapters 1 and 2, as follows:
- Chapter 1: The Background provides a short opening statement about the common “theories” and the counterpoints based on actual facts.
- Chapter 2: The Genuine Masonry Pyramids provides a list of the Egyptian pyramids that were built during the Fourth Dynasty about 4500 years ago.
Part II: Pyramids versus Tombs consists of two chapters, 3 and 4:
- Chapter 3: Stepped “Pyramid” of Zoser covers details of its super-structure and its underground chambers.
- Chapter 4: The Fictional Tombs covers the details of a typical Ancient Egyptian tomb and how totally different from the interiors of the Egyptian masonry pyramids of the Fourth Dynasty.
Part III: Pyramids – Functions & Forms consists of two chapters 5 and 6, as follows:
- Chapter 5: The Pyramid Complex shows how the Egyptian pyramid was a component of a complex that was connected to other temples; and the differences in functions and forms between a pyramid and a temple; as well as the energetic proportioning of such structures.
- Chapter 6: Pyramid Power covers the form variations of the Egyptian masonry pyramids; and how such forms attract, maintain, and channel cosmic energies.
Part IV: Pyramid Construction Techniques consists of chapters 7 and 8:
- Chapter 7: The Flawed “Common Theory” covers the details of the Common “Theory”; the unidentified “source” of quarried blocks; the impossibilities of cutting and shaping the pyramid blocks; the impossible logistics of fabricated ramps’ theory; the conveniently ignored three immense Pyramids of Snefru; and a summation refuting the western-made “Common Theory”
- Chapter 8: The Material Facts covers Herodotus’ accounts of pyramid construction; Egyptian molding techniques; the differences between synthetic and natural blocks; the various types of synthetic concrete blocks; the unique qualities of the pyramids’casing stones; additional evidential facts of synthetic pyramid blocks; as well as bringing to light the even more outstanding details of the earlier incredible masonry works of Saqqara
Part V: The Three Snefru Pyramids consists of three chapters 9-11, on Snefru’s Meidum Pyramid, Snefru’s Bent Pyramid, and Snefru’s Red Pyramid, covering detailed exteriors and interiors of each.
File Size: 107.59 MB