- Narrated by: Greg McKeown
- Length: 6 hrs and 2 mins
- Release date: 04-27-21
Effortless AudioBook Summary
New York Times Best Seller •
From the author of the million-copy-selling Essentialism comes an empowering guide to achieving your goals. It all starts with a simple principle: Not everything has to be so hard.
“In a world beset by burnout, Greg McKeown’s work is essential.” (Daniel H. Pink, author of When, Drive, and To Sell Is Human)
“At a time when fear, uncertainty, and our ever-growing list of responsibilities have come to feel like much too much to handle, Effortless couldn’t be timelier, or more necessary.” (Eve Rodsky, author of Fair Play)
Do you ever feel like:
- You’re teetering right on the edge of burnout?
- You want to make a higher contribution, but lack the energy?
- You’re running faster but not moving closer to your goals?
- Everything is so much harder than it used to be?
As high achievers, we’ve been conditioned to believe that the path to success is paved with relentless work. That if we want to overachieve, we have to overexert, overthink, and overdo. That if we aren’t perpetually exhausted, we’re not doing enough.