- Narrated by: Clifford Ponder
- Length: 7 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 04-18-22
Do the Impossible By Jason Drees AudioBook Summary
Life is just waiting to give you everything you deserve and desire—you just need to shift your mindset to achieve it.
Doing the impossible is not something you make happen, it is something you allow to happen. After conducting 10,000-plus personal and group coaching sessions over the last decade, Jason Drees has unlocked the simple yet effective formula to accept and create success in your life on the most basic, instinctive level. When you embrace success as a state of being and align with your targets, a life of abundance and unlimited potential is waiting for you!
Inside the book, you’ll learn:
- How to remove resistance and misalignment in order to live in your natural state of abundance and endless opportunity
- The secret to living life like a “never-ending vacation” and enjoying every moment of the journey
- How to overcome social conditioning and limiting beliefs that secretly block your success
- Why ambitious goals require the same amount of “work” as conservative ones
- How to leverage your emotions as indicators for success and growth opportunities
- How to recognize and follow your unique path
- The secrets to playing life at a higher level by embracing success as a state of being through “framing”