Common Sense Investing with Index Funds By James Pattersenn Jr.
- Narrated by: Andrew Baldwin
- Length: 1 hr and 30 mins
- Release date: 07-28-21
Common Sense Investing with Index Funds AudioBook Summary
Ready to start really making money in the stock market?
Build wealth while outperforming more than 90 percent of all other investors, including the pros?
In Common Sense Investing with Index Funds, investor and author James Pattersenn, Jr. draws on his in-depth research of more than a decade to reveal to you a common-sense investing approach for building wealth and achieving financial freedom without the complex strategies of day trading, swing trading, and other stock trading systems. Simplicity is the key to successful stock market investing.
This guide reveals easy-to-implement investment strategies that will put you on a path to building wealth without the need to pick individual stocks or the need to beat the market. Within this investment guide, you will soon discover that index investing is intelligent investing.
In this investment guide, you will learn:
- How to construct a winning portfolio that’s low cost and broadly diversified
- Why you should invest in index funds
- How to find extra money to start your investment portfolio
- The advantages and disadvantages of index funds
- How to consistently outperform most other investors over the long term
- How to use proven strategies to obtain maximum profits
- How to use the management expense ratio to pick top-performing funds
- How to avoid common mistakes that result in investors losing money
- About popular Vanguard index funds whose performances have trounced the performances of most investment pros
- And much, much more exciting information!
Even if you know nothing at all about the stock market, this investment guide will get you started investing the right way. Are you ready to start building wealth in the stock market? Join the thousands of intelligent investors who have gained financial freedom using the simple, yet powerful strategies revealed in this investment guide on common sense investing with index funds.