Celebrate Your Body (And Its Changes, Too) By Sonya Renee Taylor
- Narrated by: Marisa Blake
- Length: 2 hrs and 36 mins
- Release date: 08-27-19
Celebrate Your Body (And Its Changes, Too) AudioBook Summary
Puberty comes with a lot of changes. Celebrate Your Body (And Its Changes, Too!) will help girls understand (and love) their bodies now and as they continue to grow.
For many girls, puberty can be an uncertain time. Celebrate Your Body (And Its Changes, Too!) includes everything girls need to know about breasts and bras, their period, hair here and there, feelings and friends, and so much more. This book will guide them as they learn about (and celebrate) their amazing, changing, one-of-a-kind bodies – during puberty and beyond!
Among puberty books for girls, Celebrate Your Body offers encouraging support while answering real questions that girls have about puberty. Positive, judgment-free, and medically accurate, this book discusses puberty in a way to which young girls can relate. Celebrate Your Body offers essential insight such as:
- An overview of puberty that explains what happens, when it happens, and how she’ll know
- Explanations of changes in body, mood, and relationships – and how to confidently approach these changes that occur in puberty
- Practical advice for navigating new situations during puberty – from understanding growth spurts to managing overwhelming emotions to staying safe on social media
Complete with current, accessible medical information, Celebrate Your Body offers a fresh take on this whole “puberty” thing that will leave girls feeling informed, empowered, and ready for the changes that lie ahead.
File Size: 71.91 MB