- Narrated by: Mike Terry
- Length: 6 hrs and 6 mins
- Release date: 02-11-20
Built Not Born AudioBook Summary
No-nonsense lessons on what it takes to build a successful business.
“If you are an entrepreneur or owner with a burning desire to do better, this is one book you need to get.” (Small Business Trends)
Tom Golisano understands the fears, risks, and challenges small-business owners face every day – he’s lived it. He has launched and grown his own highly successful businesses and mentored dozens of entrepreneurs, helping them build their own successful companies.
Built, Not Born shows listeners:
- How going against the grain can be a great strategy for finding business opportunities and why it pays to question conventional wisdom.
- Why the pregnant pause can be an effective weapon in negotiations and when interviewing potential employees.
- Why a prenuptial or even a postnuptial agreement is critical to any business owner.
- What potential buyers and funding sources look for, and the best way to present a business plan.
- And finally, the key growth and leadership strategies that have helped Paychex sustain its incredible level of growth and profitability.
File Size: 332.64 MB