Brief Cases | Jim Butcher
Brief Cases By Jim Butcher
Narrated by: James Marsters, Jim Butcher, full cast
Series: The Dresden Files
Length: 15 hrs and 29 mins
Release date: 06-05-18
Brief Cases AudioBook Summary
An all-new Dresden Files story headlines this urban fantasy short story collection starring the Windy City’s favorite wizard.
The world of Harry Dresden, Chicago’s only professional wizard, is rife with intrigue – and creatures of all supernatural stripes. And you’ll make their intimate acquaintance as Harry delves into the dark side of truth, justice, and the American way in this must-have short story collection.
From the Wild West to the bleachers at Wrigley Field, humans, zombies, incubi, and even fey royalty appear, ready to blur the line between friend and foe. In the never-before-published “Zoo Day”, Harry treads new ground as a dad, while fan-favorite characters Molly Carpenter, his onetime apprentice, White Council Warden Anastasia Luccio, and even Bigfoot stalk through the pages of more classic tales.
With 12 stories in all, Brief Cases offers both longtime fans and first-time listeners tantalizing glimpses into Harry’s funny, gritty, and unforgettable realm, whetting their appetites for more to come from the wizard with a heart of gold.
- “A Fistful of Warlocks” (from Straight Outta Tombstone, edited by David Boon), read by Cassandra Campbell
- “B Is for Bigfoot” (from Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron, edited by Jonathan Strahan), read by James Marsters
- “AAAA Wizardry” (from the Dresden Files RPG), read by James Marsters
- “I Was a Teenage Bigfoot” (from Blood Lite 3: Aftertaste, edited by Kevin J. Anderson), read by James Marsters
- “Curses” (from The Naked City, edited by Ellen Datlow), read by James Marsters
- “Even Hand” (from Dark and Stormy Knights, edited by P. N. Elrodread), read by Jim Butcher
- “Bigfoot on Campus” (from Hex Appeal, edited by P. N. Elrod), read by James Marsters
- “Bombshells” (from Dangerous Women, edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois), read by Julia Whelan
- “Cold Case” (from Shadowed Souls, edited by Jim Butcher and Kerrie Hughes), read by Julia Whelan
- “Jury Duty” (from Unbound, edited by Shawn Speakman), read by James Marsters
- “Day One” (from Unfettered II, edited by Shawn Speakman), read by Oliver Wyman
- “Zoo Day” (original), read by James Marsters
File Size: 422.45 MB