Beautiful People Don’t Just Happen By Scott Sauls
- Narrated by: Mark Smeby
- Length: 4 hrs and 6 mins
- Release date: 06-14-22
Beautiful People Don’t Just Happen By Scott Sauls AudioBook Summary
Find the freedom from regret, hurt, and fear that God wants for you while discovering joy, relief, and hope as you become the beautiful human he created you to be.
We all carry regret, hurt, and fear. These are burdens that weigh us down and make us feel trapped.
In twenty-five years of pastoral ministry, Scott Sauls has come alongside countless individuals and communities through weary seasons and circumstances. From his own seasons of regret, hurt, and fear—including battles with anxiety and depression—he knows what it’s like to be unfinished and on the mend under Jesus’ merciful, mighty healing hand.
Beautiful People Don’t Just Happen is like a field guide that can help you:
- Find hope in how God is drawn toward you, not appalled by you, in your sin and sorrow.
- Practice emotional health with joy, gratitude, and lament.
- Quiet shaming, wearying thoughts with God’s divine counter-voice.
- Discover how the defining feeling of faith is not strength but dependent weakness.
- Learn what the Bible calls “the secret of being content” in every circumstance.
Dare to embrace the contentment, hope, and fullness God wants for you—offered to all who will receive it.