Be a Writing Machine By M.L. Ronn
- Narrated by: John Freyer
- Length: 2 hrs and 12 mins
- Release date: 03-08-18
Be a Writing Machine AudioBook Summary
The no-nonsense, no-BS guide to becoming a prolific author!
Do you want to write a lot of novels, but can’t improve your writing speed?
Writing fast is the most important skill you can develop as a writer. While it seems hard to hit high word counts, the secrets are easier than you think.
In this writer’s guide, prolific author M. L. Ronn pulls back the curtain on the process that he uses to write six to eight novels a year. He has kept this pace while juggling responsibilities as a husband, father, manager at a Fortune 100 company, and a law school student. The result is a catalog of over 40 books and counting.
- Create a writing habit that suits your lifestyle
- Use writing apps on your phone to double your word count
- Learn strategies to beat writer’s block forever
- Discover how to write smarter by using unorthodox strategies used by the masters
This audiobook is the only thing standing between you and your writing dreams. Write faster, write smarter, beat writer’s block, and be the prolific author you’ve always wanted to be!
File Size: 60.73 MB