Balancing Acts By Daniel Lamarre
- Narrated by: Christopher Ragland
- Length: 7 hrs and 58 mins
- Release date: 01-18-22
Balancing Acts AudioBook Summary
Are you prepared to take the risks necessary to drive innovation and champion an environment of over-the-top invention? Cirque du Soliel CEO Daniel Lamarre shares what it takes for anyone, regardless of position or industry, to embrace the value of creative leadership.
At the core of Cirque du Soliel’s lavish, multimillion-dollar productions is president and CEO Daniel Lamarre, who has mastered the ability to bring business and creativity together across multiple languages and cultures in a way that has never been seen before. The secrets he shares in Balancing Acts are rooted in tremendous faith in your own creative skills and those of the sharpest minds within your organization.
Through Daniel’s story triumph and trials, you’ll learn:
- How to shatter the perceived limitations standing in the way of your ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- When to step up and when to step back so that your team can create a masterpiece that doesn’t break the bank;
- How, in using the methods Daniel has uncovered, modern companies with entrenched bureaucracies can bring creativity and business together to foster innovation and boost profits;
- How to use creative thinking to lead your organization to new heights.
Whether you work for one of the most creative organizations on the planet like Cirque du Soleil; in a stuffy corporate job; or somewhere in between – Balancing Acts is filled with principles that can strengthen and accelerate any business on the planet.