- Narrated by: Henrietta Weekes
- Length: 5 hrs and 59 mins
- Release date: 07-13-21
A Visionary Guide to Lucid Dreaming AudioBook Summary
- Provides an extensive inventory of beginning, intermediate, and advanced tools and practices for meaningful lucid dreamwork and shows how dreams can shape our conscious reality if we incorporate them into waking life
- Offers guidance to help you overcome mental or physical obstacles, including ways to stop sleep paralysis
- Examines supplements to aid lucid dreaming practice and increase the vividness and recall of dreams
Dreams offer a gateway into our psyche. Through lucid dreaming – when you have conscious awareness during sleep – you can access and interact with the subconscious mind for greater self-awareness, personal development, and transformation.
In this step-by-step guide to dreamwork, Lee Adams provides tools and techniques for encouraging, remembering, and using lucid dreams for personal growth as well as how to have big dreams that leave a lasting impact. Beginning with an overview of the history of lucid dreaming, he shares tried-and-true foundational practices to get you started – practices for before sleep, during sleep, and after dreaming.